InterFace Carolinas Multifamily 2023
May 25 @ 7:15 am - 1:25 pm
France Media’s Southeast Real Estate Business and Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines are excited to host the 2nd annual InterFace Carolinas Multifamily, an informational and networking event that will bring together the top players in the apartment sector across North Carolina and South Carolina on the morning of Thursday, May 25, at the Hilton Charlotte Uptown.
Last year’s inaugural event was well-received and attended, and with more questions than answers about today’s market, this year’s event will offer a wealth of much-needed industry information and insight.
The conference agenda will address overall economic and demographic trends and how they will impact the outlook for multifamily property across the Carolinas. The event will attract attendees from across the Southeast (and the nation) who are buying, selling, developing or lending on Class A, B, and C multifamily properties in North Carolina and South Carolina.
If you are active in the apartment sector in the Carolinas — or interested in gauging opportunities in the region — mark your calendar to join us on May 25th.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- What is the 2023 outlook for the Carolinas multifamily markets?
- How is the economic outlook and interest rate situation impacting valuations and investment activity?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- What is the lending environment for acquisitions and for new construction?
- Which submarkets in the Carolinas are seeing new development?
- Who are the active developers in the market today and what are they building?
- Where are rental rates, and how much (if at all) has the leasing market softened?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Operators & Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Fund Managers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Vendors & Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954, Ryan Nixon at 404-849-5424, and Tracey Klasson at 404-832-8262 x121.
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., visit https://www.francemediainc.com/publications.